[ome-devel] webadmin bug report: names not sorted correctly on scientist tables

Carnë Draug carandraug+sysadmin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 16:10:38 BST 2011

Hi

I'm reporting a very minor bug for the webadmin client. In the list of
scientist tables, when sorting by their id numbers, they're not sorted
correctly. Currently, given the numbers #3, #4, and #34, the #34 is
placed in the middle rather than at the end. This also extends to
names that end on numbers (e.g. "user34" or "user4").  By the way, I'm
using version Beta4.2.2-r8718-Beta4.2-b56.

Just thought I'd report it even though it's probably not very important,
Carnë Draug