[ome-devel] Freezes when reading data from OMERO using the API

Vanni Galli vanni.galli at supsi.ch
Wed Apr 13 13:39:52 BST 2011

I will send to you the logs and the OMERO part of my Java code.

In any case I have noticed that in the Blitz-0.log file this error appear
several times:

2011-04-13 14:21:32,706 ERROR [ ome.services.blitz.impl.ServiceFactoryI]
(l.Server-0) Error destroying servant:
fe:80:0:0:0:0:0:0:58:41:db:ff:fe:2e:b9:64:271d9c5f:12f25f4ad70:-7d7aomero.api.RawPixelsStore=ome.services.blitz.impl.RawPixelsStoreI at 6411a446
java.lang.RuntimeException: omero.InternalException

Thanks again!

--
Scuola Universitaria Professionale della Svizzera Italiana
Dipartimento Tecnologie Innovative

Vanni Galli
Ricercatore

Galleria 2