[ome-devel] Scanr patch

Rubén Muñoz ruben.munoz at embl.de
Mon Sep 20 20:49:49 BST 2010

Hi Melissa,
I have tried just it with two different sets that do not form a square.
Wow. These last changes are brilliant. The names and the conversion are precise.

Just a minor thing, in line 520, the item "loop count" is the number of cycles but " 1" should be added.

core[0].sizeT = Integer.parseInt(value) + 1;

Actually sometimes:
I have noticed that, when the acquisition was aborted and 'core[0].sizeT' is parsed, missing frames of one serie are taken from next serie.
Of course the code expects the coherency with the descriptor, so I update it manually in those cases.

Best regards,
Rubén