[ome-devel] import into Omero server fails

Brian W. Loranger brian.loranger at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Wed Sep 15 11:14:04 BST 2010

Hi Peter,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Would you mind doing me a favor by trying to import that image again and then send us the results from the 'errors' tab in importer? In the mean time I'll take a look here and see what the story is. (Its possible the latest importer isn't compatible with something in that .ome file, or the ome file might need updating).

Cheer and thanks again,

Brian