[ome-devel] Zeiss 710

Rubén Muñoz ruben.munoz at embl.de
Wed Oct 13 09:09:36 BST 2010

Hi Melissa and Curtis,

My apologizes for having not submitted the metadata file before. I am just back to the office, but the time difference between us is naturally slowing down our discussion.
Honestly for one specific project I always store this OME.XML in a separate file ONLY now. That's not what I wish as a general rule for our screening facility, because it's not safe enough for the metadata. Additionally:

	- As bio-formats user, I consider the current OME-XML schema too expensive.
	- As developer of tools for microscopist, I find quite convenient in each file. One of our approaches was to compress the OME.TIF with LZW, which only delayed the problem until the next screen.