[ome-devel] ROI Meeting

dzmacdonald donald at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Jun 8 10:30:27 BST 2010

Hi

The discussion on the ROI Meeting:

The ROI model is changing too often. It will have to change to cover
3D, NDIM and maybe we should try to add these sooner rather than
later. Curtis mentioned that Bioformats will be working with NDIM data
soon, maybe we should look at their solution?
Curtis and the imageJ group are looking to develop ROI tools, possibly
using Hotdraw/JHotdraw maybe there could be a collaboration, sharing
of code between groups. The only problem with this might be licensing.
When do we wish to do this?

Regards

D.