[ome-devel] ImageJ User and Developer Conference: Programme available!

christian.moll at tudor.lu christian.moll at tudor.lu
Thu Jul 29 13:34:57 BST 2010

Dear ImageJ Community,

we are proud to announce the final programme of the ImageJ User and
Developer Conference 2010. The conference extended to a 2,5 days event,
starting with a half day "special session" to discuss the current and
future developments. The workshop day will give again hands-on workshops
regarding the use and development of ImageJ in different areas. This year
we have tried to organise the presentations into thematic sessions to
allow
the visitors to choose their field of interest. We think that the
programme
is again of high quality and quite balanced between beginner and advanced
topics.  Find the complete programme now online at:

http://imagejconf.tudor.lu

The early bird registration is available until 14.09.2010!

Best Regards and we are looking forward to meet you in October in
Luxembourg,

Andreas Jahnen and Christian Moll

Christian Moll  -  Ingenieur de Recherche
christian.moll at tudor.lu
CRP Henri Tudor  -  http://santec.tudor.lu
2A, rue Kalchesbrück
L-1852 Luxembourg