[ome-devel] Bio-Formats Exporter

Rubén Muñoz ruben.munoz at embl.de
Mon Jul 19 12:50:03 BST 2010

Hi Melissa,

How are you?
With the new release 4.2, most of our microscopes and the multi-file OME.TIFs import greatly. Good job!
I haven't tested the multi-file OME-TIF export functionality because is not an option in ImageJ plugin. Will there be one?

I contact you regarding the single OME-TIF export functionality. Do you know why the OME-TIF file does not contain the Acquisition Metadata (objetive, filter, channels, ...).  I could only extract this info with the Macro built-in command: getInfo("image.description");

All the best,
Rubén