[ome-devel] "Open with" in OMERO.insight

jburel j.burel at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Dec 20 12:16:27 GMT 2010

Hi Jerome

I have modified the way the "open with" functionality works.
I now use OME-TIFF (that's one of the reasons we are thinking of
having an export as ome-tiff light) to communicate between applications.
I have only make it works on mac.
The OME-TIFF approach works fine when applications do not directly
interact with an OMERO server e.g. Fiji, ImageJ
For VolViewer, I think we will add an entry.
I need to look carefully at the changes you recently made so that the
2 applications can interact

Jmarie