[ome-devel] OMERO API - Loading an Image

Aleksandra Tarkowska aleksandrat at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Dec 9 11:54:30 GMT 2010

Dear Vanni

I am afraid we do not provide any Java examples, apart from what is
written in the tests http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/omero/browser/trunk/components/tools/OmeroJava/test/integration
.
Instead, you might want to look on the Python website http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/omero/wiki/PythonClientCodeExamples
  to get an idea how does it work. It is very similar.
I hope it is helpful.

Thanks
Ola