[ome-devel] FRM image format (INCell 3000)

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Mon Nov 30 15:07:42 GMT 2009

Hi Jason,

Unfortunately, we don't have any information regarding the InCell 3000
format, as we don't have any datasets in this format.

We would be more than happy to add support for this format in
Bio-Formats/OMERO, but would need an example dataset in order to do
so.  If you are interested in sending an example dataset, I can
provide you with our FTP server information off-list.

Regards,
-Melissa