[ome-devel] OMERO and SSL

Woodbridge, Mark R m.woodbridge at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Nov 25 18:48:28 GMT 2009

Have got this working for insight and importer (by patching the code) but can't figure it out for web. I don't know much about python... have changed /OMERO/etc/ice.config but that doesn't seem to have done anything. ICE_CONFIG is also referenced in /OMERO/lib/python/omero/gateway/__init__.py but seems to be commented out.

Any ideas as to why this might be the case?

Mark.