[ome-devel] SPW in OMERO.web

Aleksandra Tarkowska aleksandrat at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Nov 19 22:04:33 GMT 2009

Hi Ruben

I am currently working on accessing Screen/Plates/Wells in OMERO.web.
I am planning to make it fully released in 4.2, but if you are
interested in development version please follow the status on http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/omero/ticket/1684

If you wish to get to the particular image you can do it by calendar
in History. If you know acquisition date of plate, under the
particular day, you should be able to find every images included. Then
just sort them by name. This is not a proper representation of a
plate, but allows you to find and get all the benefits of the image
viewer.

Thanks
Ola