[ome-devel] Leica OME.TIF data uploaded

Rubén Muñoz ruben.munoz at embl.de
Tue Nov 10 09:27:52 GMT 2009

Hi Melissa,

I thank you again for having the ScanR fully operational.

The file  experiment--2009_10_27_15_43_34.zip recently uploaded
contains one new Leica acquisition.
We will get you more complex data if you consider so, but our main
concern is that this dataset (which is ome.tif compliant), when
imported looks completelly blank into OMERO.web and OMERO.insight. 3
channels, all at maximum values.

Is there a format conversion problem? I tried bfconvert to other
formats with the same result (white mages).

We did verify that the experiment does contain cell information. And
that these are valid acquisitions.

Best regards,

--
Rubén Muñoz