[ome-devel] Setting Pixels

Bernhard Holländer bernhard.hollaender at gmail.com
Mon May 11 12:32:09 BST 2009

Hi Chris!

>> It's intentional. The design decision was for users to declare the
>> dimensionality before performing any reads or writes. In fact, what
>> you're doing is corrupting the pixel buffer that's on disk. There's no
>> provision to rearrange all the planes when you change the
>> dimensionality.

Another quick question:

Is it important that successive calls to RawPixelStore.setPlane follow
the plane order specified with PixelsI.setDimensionOrder? I.e. if I
have dimension order = 'XYZTC' do I have to call make calls to
setPlane where c varies fastest and z slowest?

for z in zs:
  for t in ts:
    for c in cs:
        store.setPlane(buffer, z, c, t)