[ome-devel] OME-HDF

Kevin W Eliceiri eliceiri at facstaff.wisc.edu
Sat Feb 7 20:10:15 GMT 2009

Dear Daniel,

We in the OME consortium are very interested in developing a "OME-HDF" format that would complement the current OME-TIFF and use the OME XML data model (http://www.ome-xml.org/). We have actively applied for resources to create such a format and have been talking to several interested parties about a potential specification and their respective needs for a "OME-HDF" format. We would be very interested in hearing more about your application and specification needs.

best regards,
kevin

Kevin W. Eliceiri
Director
Laboratory for Optical and Computational Instrumentation
http://www.loci.wisc.edu
Room 271 Animal Sciences
1675 Observatory Drive
Madison, WI 53706