[ome-devel] OMERO web services

Woodbridge, Mark R m.woodbridge at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Feb 2 15:16:21 GMT 2009

Thanks Josh.

I'm considering Restlet (i.e. Java) on the server and Flex (i.e.
Actionscript) on the client.

I've had a look at the documentation regarding the new API. It all looks
very promising but there isn't a single page that describes how to build
OmeroJava.jar and then compile and run some simple code that uses the
jar. I know this is all subject to change but it would great if this
could be clarified as the API looks like a real strength of the new
release.

Mark.