[ome-devel] The minimum 'requirements' for creating an OME-TIFF file, XML tag styles, and master list of OME-XML tags

Andrew Patterson ajpatterson at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Fri Aug 28 15:08:44 BST 2009

Hello Nick,

On 28 Aug 2009, at 13:06, Nick Perry wrote:

> Realized i didn't provide a link to my master list i'm talking about
>
> http://cvs.openmicroscopy.org.uk/svn/specification/Documentation/Generated/OME-2008-09/ome.xsd.html
>
> is this it?

This is the documentation for the OME schema yes but an OME element
can contain items from the other schemas. The most common is BinData
which is defined in:
http://cvs.openmicroscopy.org.uk/svn/specification/Documentation/Generated/OME-2008-09/BinaryFile.xsd.html

Links to all the other Schema used are in Schema Composition:
http://cvs.openmicroscopy.org.uk/svn/specification/Documentation/Generated/OME-2008-09/ome.xsd.html#SchemaProperties

Oh I have also fixed the stylesheet which was not loading correctly.

Cheers,

Andrew