[ome-devel] [ome-users] Inquiry Regarding Disabled Processor.py Functionality

Carl, Andrew F (AS) a.carl at ngc.com
Fri Aug 14 18:12:40 BST 2009

Josh,
	Thanks for the where/how info. Seeing that the WinXP platform is
"not the preferred platform of choice for production servers", could you
please be more specific to facilitate the development of a workaround
since winxp is the only choice for us. Are there any documented error
details or useful documentation?

Thanks,
Andy