[ome-devel] Accessing OMERO.insight attachements via the API.

Jerome Avondo jeromeavondo at msn.com
Tue Aug 4 11:00:49 BST 2009

Hi Jmarie

Adding unloadCollections() before I create/save the AnnoationLink has fixed the problem... FYI I was retrieving the Image object with a custom query;

        String query_string = "select i from Image i " +
                              "left outer join fetch i.pixels pix " +
                              "left outer join fetch i.annotationLinks alinks " +
                              "left outer join fetch alinks.child as a " +
                              "left outer join fetch pix.dimensionOrder dimord " +
                              "left outer join fetch pix.pixelsType pixtype " +
                              "left outer join fetch pix.channels chan " +
                              "where i.id = :uId";

I guess having the ImageAnnotationLinks loaded was causing the error.
Thanks once again for your help!

J.