[ome-devel] [ome-users] OMERO Beta3.1.1

Jason Swedlow jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Wed Oct 8 23:35:54 BST 2008

Dear All-

We have one last bug we want to fix on OMERO.insight in Beta3.1.
This should be done by Friday the 10th at the latest, and we will
then announce release.

Cheers,

Jason

On 7 Oct 2008, at 11:35, Woodbridge, Mark R wrote:

> Thanks Josh/Jason,
>
> Much appreciated.
>
> Mark.

**************************
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression
College of Life Sciences
MSI/WTB/JBC Complex
University of Dundee
Dow Street