[ome-devel] OMERO Documentation

Jason Swedlow jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Fri Oct 3 23:22:37 BST 2008

Hi-

The OME Project has been working hard to improve its documentation,
to make it more readable and useful.

Our Bio-Formats pages have been revamped and updated:

	http://www.loci.wisc.edu/ome/formats.html

Our OMERO clients have a new set of pages describing their use and
functionality:

	http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/shoola

Our OMERO.server application has a new portal for all developer and
sysadmin documentation:

	http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/omero/wiki/ServerDesign

Our main pages at openmicroscopy.org have been getting lots of work.
There is a new menu structure and substantial revisions to the
content-- see especially:

	http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/documents/data-management

Pleas let us know if you've seen any mistakes or would like anything
modified, updated, or otherwise changed.

Thanks again for your support.

Cheers,

Jason

**************************
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression
College of Life Sciences
MSI/WTB/JBC Complex
University of Dundee
Dow Street