[ome-devel] 2008 OME European Users Mtg

Jason Swedlow jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Mar 18 22:47:20 GMT 2008

Hi-

Just a reminder about the upcoming OME User's Meeting, April 29/30,
at Institut Pasteur.  The provisional program is here:

http://www.openmicroscopy.org/latest/euro2008-04.html

A number of people have mentioned that they are coming-- it is
critical that we have you registered so we can make sure we have
enough space, lunches and hotel rooms.

If you are interested in attending, please send your name,
institution, and contact details to:

Mme Christiane Pacaud (the Imagopole Administrative Assistant),
chrispac at pasteur.fr

It will help us if you tell us when you will be arriving and leaving
Paris (to organise airport/train transport, if possible-- no
guarantees, but we will try).

Any requests for presentations or other programme issues can be
addressed to myself and Spencer. Please do this soon, as once the
programme fills up, it gets harder to change.

We regret we have no funds to pay for travel or accommodation of
participants, but we will cover coffee breaks and lunch during the
meeting.  Ms Pacaud can help with arranging hotel during your stay.

See you in Paris!

Cheers,

Jason

**************************