[ome-devel] OMERO API Import: Exception on Pixels download inside Insight

Jost Gundelach omero at gundelacht.de
Mon Mar 10 15:27:02 GMT 2008

Hello there,

I discover that the /OMERO/Files directory is still empty (there are
only two empty files produced from... how knows). Now I wish to debug
the RawFileBean.write method running on the JBoss server (Ubuntu-VM).

The problem is that I am not able do add any breakpoint to RawFileBean
that matches... I added to my Eclipse project a copy of the
server-3.0-Beta2.3.jar and attached the components/server/src path.
Also, when I try to debug from client site
OMEROMetadataStore.writeFilesToFileStore(File[], long), to trace into
the call to the server, I get out of sync code for the
OMEROMetadataStore class file, which I attached with the
components/bioformats-omero/src directory :-(

I am confused now and not able to trace the build process. Which tragets
are build from which sources and what are source libraries?

Best Regards
Jost

--
Jost Gundelach, Dipl.-Inf.
c.a.r.u.s. HMS GmbH

Amtsgericht/Register Court: Kiel, HRB 4587 NO
Sitz/Registered Office: Norderstedt
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Karl-Heinz Witt, Dr. Matthias Rath