[ome-devel] LAST CALL: What do you think of OME?

Jason Swedlow jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Fri Mar 7 09:36:44 GMT 2008

Hi All-

Thanks to all those who have written with feedback on OME- a terrific
response.  Grant goes in on Monday, so any last comments are still
much appreciated.  Love, hate, admire, detest-- any feedback--
emotional, technical, strategic--  is fair.  It's critical we get
this so we know how to go forward in the next phase of our work.

As mentioned before, these comments will be used in a grant, but will
not be made public.  If you want your comments anonymized, that is no
problem.  Just say so.

Our thanks in advance for this-- we appreciate your help and support.

Cheers,

Jason

**************************
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression
College of Life Sciences
MSI/WTB/JBC Complex
University of Dundee
Dow Street