[ome-devel] OME Developer's Meeting-- 2008

Jason Swedlow jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Sat Mar 1 20:06:41 GMT 2008

Hi All--

OK, we have managed to set a date for the annual OME developers
meeting-- this year, in lovely Dundee, over Midsummer's Eve-- Jun
20-22.  Tentatively arrive 19 June, work 20-22,  leave 23rd.

Obviously, those  of you coming from a longer distance might want to
consider a few extra days stomping around the heather with a nice
dram in your hand.

We'll arrange hotels, but can't cover them for everyone, sorry.
We'll arrange and cover airport transfers, etc.  Please send all
travel info to Sheila Krawczyk.  Also note that getting hotels
reserved sooner rather than later will be a good idea.  If you are
coming, then let Sheila know dates ASAP.

Cheers,

jason

**************************
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression
College of Life Sciences
MSI/WTB/JBC Complex
University of Dundee
Dow Street