[ome-devel] Getting an image out of OMERO

Matthias Dunda Matthias.Dunda at carus-it.com
Fri Jun 27 12:03:33 BST 2008

Hi Jean-Marie,

I got lost in the Shoola code... :-(((

I think you can help me with this:

I got to get some image data out of the OMERO storage for further processing with the Java Advanced Imageing API.

What I have at this point is the Image-ID.

What I need is the data (e. g. a byte[]) where I have the 2D image present as something JAI understands.

Is this possible in some easy way like get...factory get...service... get...whatever get...buffer?

I tried to find some point in the Shoola code, but this is so much event driven, that I didn't get it so fast.

Cheers
Matthias

--
Matthias Dunda, Dipl.-Inform.