[ome-devel] Agent samples

Jost Gundelach omero at gundelacht.de
Tue Jul 22 08:48:15 BST 2008

Hi Jmarie,
this I already have done by changing the TreeViewerControl.createActions
and PopupMenu.createMenuItems methods. But I don't want to directly
change the code inside other agents. My hope was, that the agent model
makes that possible.
May be, we should advance the agent model to support such use case. Some
suggestions how to it?

thanks for help
Jost Gundelach