[ome-devel] building omero3.[1,2] with java 1.5

josh.moore at gmx.de josh.moore at gmx.de
Sat Dec 6 13:53:32 GMT 2008

Hi Bernhard,

Can you tell me a bit about the OS? Also, did you try a clean build
after successfully getting Java1.6 working? The error that I see here
is:

/tmp/omero/omero-Beta3.1.1/components/model/target/generated/src/ome/model/annotations/ScreenAcquisitionAnnotationLink.java:51:
cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable UN_TOKENIZED
location: class org.hibernate.search.annotations.Index
    index=org.hibernate.search.annotations.Index.UN_TOKENIZED,

which should be visible in:

javap -classpath components/model/target/libs/hibernate-search.jar org.hibernate.search.annotations.Index

If not, then we'll have to dig further. And if a clean build doesn't
help, could you try building with ant debugging turned on:

ant -d

The output will be copious.
Cheers,
~Josh.