[ome-devel] OME at ASCB

Jason Swedlow jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Fri Nov 30 20:27:32 GMT 2007

Hi All-

If you are coming to ASCB, please do stop by the OME booth at the
meeting.  We are in booth 1250.  We'll be there throughout the
meeting ready and willing to show you the latest offerings on OME-
XML, OME-TIFF, Bio-Formats, Usable Image, the OME Server and Web UI,
and the OMERO Server and clients.

Come by, let us know who you are, check out the latest soon-to-be-
released updates, and tell us what you think of OME.

Hope to see you there!!!

Cheers,

Jean-Marie, Andrew, Xinyi, Curtis, Kevin, Ilya, and Jason

**************************
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression
College of Life Sciences
MSI/WTB/JBC Complex
University of Dundee
Dow Street