[ome-devel] DeleteRecord and SVG questions.

august august at develop.ment.org
Mon Feb 19 19:09:07 GMT 2007

Hey There,

I have two questions.

1.)  I'm trying to delete a dataset with $datasetManager->delete($ds->id());
and I get the following error:

Can't locate object method "DeleteRecord" via package "DBI::db" at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8/OME/Tasks/DatasetManager.pm line 1264.

Am I missing a package somewhere?
I do 'grep -R DeleteRecord /usr/share/perl*'  and come up with nothing.

2.)  I don't know if this has already been implemented, but it is kind
of annoying that the OME web interface checks my browser to see if it
has the adobe SVG plugin.  I use Mozilla and SVG should work by default
there.   And, since I use 64bit linux, I cannot install the adobe
plugin.  Is there any way we can just take away this check,  or add a
check for the mozilla browser so that I can see the SVG viewer?

thanks!  -august.