[ome-devel] image display problem

Bernd Jagla baj2107 at columbia.edu
Thu Sep 14 16:58:05 BST 2006

Ilya,

Thanks for the response. The thumbnails have a red X. Lower right click
gives a white image with the RGB values set correctly. I loaded the sample
files (see images below: *Morph*.TIF) from a completely new install (dropdb
ome, and rm -rf /OME)

I can try it again from a completely new directory structure to get rid of
the changes I made (I only added INCellRunXM.pm and changed
CoreDatabaseTablesTask.pm), but would like to hear from you first.

Is there a way to test OMEIS, since you mentioned that this might be the
problem?

Thanks again,

Bernd