[ome-devel] Problem with fetching image from image server

Swaroop A. Jagadish swaroop at cs.ucsb.edu
Tue Mar 14 23:45:57 GMT 2006

Hi,
What are the right parameters to use for the white level and black level
for each channel if I'm using the Composite method to fetch the image. I
want the image  in its original form when I uploaded it (Its not a
Z-series image - its just a simple TIFF image). Are these values stored in
the database somewhere.

I tried using GetPlaneStats method to extract the min and max for each
channel. But that doesn't seem to be helping. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Swaroop