[ome-devel] Image impoorters

Ilya Goldberg igg at nih.gov
Fri Jul 7 21:53:24 BST 2006

Hi All
The new image importers in the IMPORT_CLEANUP_2006-06-27 branch were
just merged with HEAD.
The OME code-base on CVS will most likely be tagged as the 2.6.0
release candidate next week.
That means that no more features go into the 2.6.0 branch
(OME_2_6_0), which is forevermore for bug fixing only.
Development will continue in CVS HEAD on OME 2.7.0

Please help us find bugs in 2.6.0 by checking out from CVS-HEAD until
we announce the OME_2_6_0  branch.  Further testing should then take
place on OME_2_6_0 until we release it officially.

Enjoy!
Ilya