[ome-devel] OME-XML Schema - blank boolean value in example OME-TIFF docs

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Mon Dec 4 22:50:14 GMT 2006

Hi Isaak,

The example OME-TIFF data was written with an early implementation of
our WiscScan acquisition software. We are working to eliminate bugs in
the OME-XML generation. Thank you for pointing out the problem with
Locked having a blank value.

When we update the sample data, I will make sure Locked is set to
false instead, and also give a better Name to the Dataset (instead of
"").

As for the missing Filter, technically there is nothing wrong with
having an external LSID reference, though that was not the intent for
the sample data. I will make sure the Filter information is included.

There are probably other errors and omissions in the OME-TIFF sample
data as well, such as the Group:33 instead of Group:3, missing
detector serial numbers, and unspecified color domain for both
channels. I'll try to find time to fix all of these issues soon.

-Curtis