[ome-devel] can't find the switch to install OME as a developer

Bernd Jagla baj2107 at columbia.edu
Tue Aug 29 22:04:20 BST 2006

Is it possible that errors/warnings are related to this issue?:
ome: WARNING: Error getting groups via format
OME::ImportEngine::INCellRunXML: couldn't load INCellGlobal import module at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/OME/ImportEngine/INCellRunXML.pm line 268,
<STDIN> line 2.

Line:268:
my $global_module = $factory->findObject( 'OME::Module', name => 'INCell
Global import' ) or die "couldn't load INCellGlobal import module";

I guess that "INCell Global import" is not loaded / known to the DB.

Thanks for the kind help....

Bernd