[ome-devel] ome access with c++

gerhard bi1825 at fh-weihenstephan.de
Wed Oct 5 16:48:22 BST 2005

Hello here's another XMLRPC problem How do I get back the Factory. The
response of the following code is a parameters do not match exception.
I think the problem is the <array> tag. Because I don't know how to
write that there is no parameter in the prototype.

<methodCall>
      <methodName>dispatch</methodName>
      <params>
                            <data>