[ome-devel] Help loading data...

Tomasz Macura tm289 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Nov 26 12:10:52 GMT 2005

Hi Scott,

Sorry for the delay getting back to you. I was sick last week and had my
laptop (on which I work) stolen. I needed a few days to get back up to
speed.

It sounds like you are having a serious problem. Could you please try
OME from CVS? http://cvs.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ We are preparing to
rollout release candidates for 2.5.0 so the codebase is currently pretty
stable.

Once you get OME from CVS please replace
OME/src/perl2/OME/Analysis/Engine.pm with the attached Engine.pm . I
added a debug statement in an attempt to triage your problem.

Thanks for your feedback. Have a great Thanksgiving Weekend!

Tom

P.S.: next time please run the ome commandline tool (omeadmin) with the
environmental variable OME_DEBUG set to 1. Also please email me back the
full output to the screen from the ome import command.