[ome-devel] question concerning getGroups and adding files to the groups

Bernd Jagla baj2107 at columbia.edu
Wed Nov 2 21:18:10 GMT 2005

Hi there,

I still haven't understood how to add files that are not in the $files list
from getGroups (for a new importer into a group so they are imported with
the importGroup method).

Apparently the getSHA1 function is checking if a file has been imported
before. It is called before the importGroup method is called. Therefore I
need to have a file object that can call the getSHA1 function created inside
the getGroups function.

Here is what I have:

$fp being a string of the file including the full path.

my $frm_file = OME::Image::Server->uploadFile($fp)

#returns a fileID  that I use with

my $OF_attr = $self->__touchOriginalFile($frm_file,"InCell 3000");

#This unfortunately returns an empty string/object.

So, I don't know what to do now???

Any suggestions???

Thanks,

Bernd