[ome-devel] sync of code

Harry Hochheiser hsh at nih.gov
Mon May 2 17:15:14 BST 2005

i'm going to try to synchronize my changes to ome,ome-java, and Shoola
with CVS today.

I'ts about noon EDT right now. I hope to have this done by 4:30pm EDT
today. If anyone runs into problems, please context me by chat.

Curtis, these changes may require that you switch to the new ome-java
for running against the new version of the server. This will be taken
care of automagically for Shoola.

The new ome-java seems to work just fine against existing ome servers.

I will inform folks when things are done.

-harry