[ome-devel] New Branch for DB Updates - Shoola testing.

Jean-Marie Burel j.burel at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Jun 7 10:45:30 BST 2005

Hi
The workflow and design of this agent (first one) has to be reviewed +
asynchronous calls have to be implemented
I will probably work on it over the summer...
We now have multiple views of the same data: DataManager+HiViewers
(sometimes more than one), in both type of views, it's possible to classify
an image so the update question is now a difficult one.

For the time being, we have a "Refresh button" in the right-click menu, to
refresh the UI.. It's far from ideal but that's a cheap solution ;-(

jmarie
PS: you need to update from CVS.