[ome-devel] Error importing files to OME

Ilya Goldberg igg at nih.gov
Fri Jan 7 15:38:16 GMT 2005

Hi Graham
Can you tell me what version of OME you're using?  Are you using the
stable download (2.2.0) or one of the nightly snapshots?  There are
several bugs in 2.2.0 relating to import that have been fixed in the
nightly snapshots.  We've been planning a new release for some time,
but its been held up.  The nightly snapshots are automatically built
and tested so they're considered fairly stable, though user interface
problems may crop up (the UI is not automatically tested each night).
-Ilya