[ome-devel] importer installation

Nico Stuurman nicos at itsa.ucsf.edu
Wed Feb 23 18:04:22 GMT 2005

Thanks for all the suggestions (and I hope that they will help others
too now that they can be found in the archive).

I ended up rebuilding the whole file making sure at every step that
things were still working.  Ilya wrote in a private email that import
can also be done using the ome command
ome import -r -d "Test Dataset" file1 file2 ...
where -r allows for repeat import of the same file.  This made
development and testing a whole lot easier and faster.

I have a rudimentary BMP importer ready now.

best,

Nico