[ome-devel] CVS prob

Josiah Johnston siah at nih.gov
Fri Feb 11 15:03:52 GMT 2005

This is my fault, I'm sorry. Yesterday afternoon I did a quit edit
before I left. I used the command line to commit Search.tmpl and
Search.pm at the same time. Somehow only one was committed. I closed
that terminal window a few hours before I saw your post, so I can't
look at the message cvs returned. I guess this should teach me to
always read return messages from cvs commits.

Once you update OME/src/perl2/OME/Web/Search.pm it should work if you
have a developer install. Otherwise, you'll have to run install.pl

If you get to a postgresql prompt and type something like:

	ome=# select * from configuration where name='template_dir';
	 var_id |     name     | configuration_id |                    value
	--------+--------------+------------------
+----------------------------------------------
	     13 | template_dir |                1 |
/Users/josiah/OME/cvs/OME/src/html/Templates
	(1 row)
	ome=# update configuration set
value='/your/path/to/cvs/checkout/OME/src/html/Templates/' where
name='template_dir';

then the WebUI won't require a reinstall after a cvs update. If you
choose to use the developer configuration, that is.

sorry about that,
josiah