[ome-devel] CVS prob

Ilya Goldberg igg at nih.gov
Fri Feb 11 03:05:54 GMT 2005

Are you running the installer after you update?
There's lots of files that need to be copied here and there and kept
synchronized.
The templates are not currently being read from your checkout if you're
doing a "developer" install - they're still coming from
/OME/html/Templates, so you need to run the installer to resynchronize
stuff.
-Ilya