[ome-devel] shoola login woes

kristian kvilekval kris at cs.ucsb.edu
Fri Feb 11 00:01:40 GMT 2005

On Thu, 2005-02-10 at 20:54 +0000, Chris Allan wrote:

[snipped]

> This is all quite evil.
>
> I'm going to have to try and replicate your install here over the
> weekend. Can you tell me which version of the server code you used to
> install? CVS? 2.2.1.1?

OME CVS  updated daily.

debian unstable using (mostly) the install instructions
apache 1.3
postgres 7.4.7

The only difference is the libsoap-lite-perl which as discussed,
I used 0.60 as 0.55 was unavailable.  I then patched
the install script to accept any version ge 0.55.

One feb 1st you mentioned that you are able to use 0.60
so I kept it.  I notice that the change did not go into CVS???

Let me know if you want a login on the local machine to look around.