[ome-devel] Spreadsheet Importer

Ilya Goldberg igg at nih.gov
Mon Aug 15 06:47:58 BST 2005

In my continuing tradition of responding to myself, here's another
thought.
This is probably useful to more than just the person I developed this
for.  Where is it appropriate to put something like this - CVS?
in src/Excel?
I'll drop it there unless someone has a better suggestion of what to do
with it.
I'm working on some documentation for it, though there is some in the
workbook.

One very valuable type of feedback would be if the existing
documentation makes any sense.

Oh, and also:  This will only work against CVS-HEAD (not 2.4.0).
-Ilya