[ome-devel] defining new STs

Gerald Fontenay fontenay at hpcrd.lbl.gov
Thu Sep 30 18:10:27 BST 2004

Hi,
I am defining new STs through manual SQL commands according to the way
that the tables are set up now. Can I anticipate any major problems in
using OME software ? I wouldn't think so but it doesn't hurt to ask. I
am creating a new table for each of my new types, and populating
data_tables, data_columns, semantic_elements, and semantic_types
accordingly. I'm doing this manually at first, but will have code to
insert definitions from an external model.

Thanks,
Gerald