[ome-devel] ST FilenamePattern & TheT

Joshua Allen Moore J.Moore at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Thu Sep 9 20:14:26 BST 2004

In the discussion with Urban today, I addressed this. I basically told him for a
quick fix I want the time index added as metadata. What's that--another 9
characters in the file name. big whoop.

However, there's obviously a lot of other goodies in the name. Can we get a hook
in the importers so we can register import-time modules. I can use it to parse
the filenames and spit out a few more STs. If so, we've got our time deltas!

-Josh