[ome-devel] Housekeeping..

Claude Bonnard cbonnard at isrec-sg1.unil.ch
Tue Jul 20 11:13:17 BST 2004

Thanks for your reply, Ilya.

The "zealous spam filter" has been submitted to the  IT people , and I want to
present my appologies for this possible problem which made some of Chris'reply
 lost who knows where. I now carefully watch in
http://lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk/pipermail/ome-devel/

and .. let's try all to do our best :-)

As far as import, I have tested again with a jpg, although my tiff were very
standard single image tiff.

I have the same "Successfully imported 0 images" as result, but I found a line
in the error log... Is this a clue for you?

*DEBUG* PARAM[import_queue]: /DATA_OME/cbonnard/zoom.jpg
*DEBUG* PARAM[Path]: /DATA_OME/cbonnard
*DEBUG* PARAM[action]: import
*DEBUG* PARAM[new_or_existing]: existing
*DEBUG* PARAM[existing_dataset]: new_dataset
*DEBUG* PARAM[name]:
*DEBUG* PARAM[description]: Une image jpg (nom de l'image= zoom, taille 171KB)
*DEBUG* PARAM[q_selected]: /DATA_OME/cbonnard/zoom.jpg
[Tue Jul 20 09:47:39 2004] -e: Use of uninitialized value in -d at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/OME/Web/ImportFiles.pm line 94.

Thanks for your help!

Claude

--
Claude Bonnard Ph.D.
ISREC (Swiss Institute for Experimental Cancer Research)